Easy to make and no refined grains or refined sugar. just oats, banana, and eggs! You can't go wrong with Protein Pancakes. Depending on your preference you can go for any of our flavours to give your pancakes a little extra.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt, pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 scoops of Supreme Nutrition Whey Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- Run everything through the blender on medium low speed until very well mixed.
- Heat a nonstick griddle to medium high heat. Add batter in small circles – about 1/4 cup per pancake. Sprinkle with blueberries. When the edges start to look dry (2-3 minutes), flip and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Top with anything you like! We usually go for Peanut Butter and Syrup.
If the pancakes are falling apart, you may need to turn the heat up. We consistently get pancakes that hold and flip when the heat is at a high enough level and when we use a nonstick pan. You can also add more or less flax to get the consistency just right for you!
The Supreme Nutrition Team