Supreme Nutrition Pre-Workout is designed to improve energy, focus and both mental and physical performance in all types of exercise.
Energy levels prior to exercise can sometimes be low, for various reasons – from a lack of sleep to mental fatigue from a day at work. Supreme Nutrition Pre Workout aims to get you mentally and physically in optimal shape for your workout, by providing the following ingredients and subsequent benefits:
- Creatine – 5000mg serving of Creatine Monohydrate is scientifically proven to aid performance throughout high-intensity exercise (such as weightlifting and other explosive movements).
- Magnesium Citrate 480mg - Many Studies have shown that magnesium improves energy production during exercise resulting in a longer more prolonged caloric burn.
- Citrulline malate 2770mg - Research has provided results that show the biggest and most important benefit of Citrulline Malate is the decrease in muscle fatigued during training, resulting in improved energy yield and performance.
- AAKG 2000mg - is a compound that is held in a series of reactions that produce energy for the body. The sources of amino acids glutamate and Glutamine are the main source of energy for cell division. Alpha-ketoglutarate also regulates amino acid synthesis, energy production, and formation of free radicals.
- Taurine 1500mg - Is known to improve cognitive function alongside enhancing athletic performance. Extensive research has shown that Taurine increases energy levels as well as acting as an antioxidant.
- Beta Alanine 1500mg - is known as a non - essential amino acid that are the the building blocks of proteins. Beta Alanine improves exercise capacity and athletic performance therefore produces gains in lean muscle mass.
- Caffeine – Supreme Nutrition Pre Workout is formulated with 300mg of caffeine to increase focus, alertness, concentration and reduces fatigue before and during your workout.
- Pine Bark Extract 150mg – Athletes have noted improved muscle recovery time when using the substance, as its high levels of antioxidants contribute to reducing cramping and muscle pain.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – During intense exercise, your body’s amino acids are broken down and used – our pre-workout includes 5000mg of BCAA's to provide a surplus which your body can then synthesise during the workout.
At just 63 calories per serving, and holding an Informed by Sport accreditation, Supreme Nutrition Pre Workout is perfect for aiding focus and performance in all types of exercise, from the everyday gym goers to the elite level athletes.
Supreme Nutrition Pre Workout should be taken prior to exercise, ideally with water. It should not be consumed more than 4 hours before the individual aims to go to sleep (due to containing caffeine).
Mix 1 level scoop (20g) of Supreme Nutrition Pre Workout with 200-300ml of water in a Supreme Nutrition shaker. Shake well before consuming.
The Supreme Nutrition Team